Thursday, August 03, 2006

Have you had your miracle this week?

This week, I got...

The beginning of a friendship with my first love, whom I have been unable to contact for the seven years since I left Scotland and lots of related giddiness.

Reminded of all the reasons I am madly in love with my husband:
- He appreciates my wildly off-key singing and I appreciate his;
- Even though we are both always completely and totally free to be ourselves at our unsexiest, we're still totally and completely turned on by one another;
- I can't let it go...he once ran a mile from his house to mine in order to let me know about a rainbow outside that I just had to see;
- When I'm in his arms everything is stillness and being and love; and
- He has trust and support for me and our relationship in such abundance that I am overwhelmed by his generosity of love and spirit at this moment.

Effortless ease around my money, my food, and my body. I've maintained a commitment to choosing healthfully in these areas for the past six weeks. And seriously, this week, I got it as effortless.

The possibility of infinite love and every having every adventure I dream for myself. Also, I got the possibility of every adventure you dream for yourself. Go ahead. Dream one up.

No comments: