Monday, May 19, 2008

Laughing Fit

Kai couldn't stop laughing tonight while I was getting him ready for bed. I coughed, he laughed. I smiled, he laughed. I looked at him, he laughed. I actually had to calm him down a couple of times, because his laughter was threatening to turn into tears. He cracks me up. In other news, he went beyond his necklace fixation today when he discovered my earrings. I won't be wearing those around him for a while.

Here's a somewhat grainy, very short snippet from his laughing fit. I love this kid so much.

2 comments:

Karen C. said...

OMG a short snippet but SOOOOO cute. Made me laugh. Absolute cutiepie.

K said...

I've seen this phenom at our house too-- the "I laugh so hard it turns scary and then I cry" trick. Happened just yesterday. Babies really live in the edge of the emotion waves, don't they?