Thursday, May 01, 2008

The Daddy Diaries: The Many Moods of Kai

Here are some pics from the last few weeks that highlight Kai's ever-changing moods.....



I let him try out sitting in the big person chair this day. I'll call this one bored. Or possibly confused:




Taking a bath with mommy. Definitely concerned or frightened. Demon eyes are a bonus:




This one I'll call dignified (but it's probably a repeat of confused):




Seriously distressed (I blame the hat):




Finally, my favorite. Super-duper happy:


I have much video to share, but I haven't figured out how to sufficiently compress the video so that it's small enough to post. I'll have to consult with Lauren and one of us will post it soon.

3 comments:

Karen C. said...

Love the pictorial documentation. I also can't say enough about his hairline.

Sam said...

He is growing so fast!!
I can't believe how much bigger he looks since I last came to visit.. I'm long overdue for a visit (or a phone call, an email, an sms..)

my love and thoughts are with all 3 of you even if my physical form must remained dedicated (read chained) to the festival for a couple more weeks..

Karen S said...

BOB! He's like your mini-me! I love it.