Thursday, February 28, 2008

Stupid Thrush

Ugh. After four days of little baby purple mouth and mama's purple nipples, Kai still has thrush. And he's super unhappy about it. Really fussy about nursing, spending most of the day upset. Poor guy. After visiting my LC this afternoon, I asked my pedi to write an Rx for baby diflucan for Kai. This should, in theory, do the trick. My pain, at least, is subsiding with my own diflucan Rx.

At the moment, he's napping peacefully in my ergo carrier. We just ordered a beautiful new carrier from Mei Tai Baby - can't wait for it to arrive! I'm digging the whole baby wearing thing. Makes life a lot easier!

Sorry, no pics with this post. Things have been far too intense today to deal with the camera. I'll work on it this weekend, though.

2 comments:

Karen S said...

Has anyone mentioned probiotics for you? I wonder if they'd help here. (((Hug))))

GooberMonkey said...

Both Kai and I take them already! :) I think it's why we've both had a "mild" infection all along that seemed perhaps like something else...