Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Katie Holmes and her latest fiasco

I only just found out that Katie Holmes actually dated Joshua Jackson for two years while Dawson's was still on the air. Tom Cruise: major step down. A brief investigation determined that he who shall forever be referred to as Pacey is refusing to comment on little Joey Potter's latest goings-on. David Spade, however, felt free to do so, noting that "it feels like we're being 'punk'd."

I know, I know. There is something seriously wrong with me, given that I'm quoting USA Today and writing about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes on my blog. If anyone can help me, please, tell me how to recover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's something wrong with me that as I was reading your blog, I realized that I had already read that david spade thing on another blog. Blogs are starting to turn into my reading material, it's awful! You should write more often so that people actually check back in with your blog on a regular basis (perhaps they already do?).

Hmm, what about this for a solution? Do you ever read salon? Go to salon.com, get a free site pass and check out some of Ayelet Waldman's articles and then read the nasty things peopel say about her in their letters. A step up from celebrity gossip possibly?