Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Dreams...and games.

So...my new therapist is kinda into Jungian analysis as a supplement to her overall approach. I'm intrigued...

The only recent dream I recall at the moment was from this past weekend. I purchased two games I've been wanting -
Bohnanza and Frank's Zoo. I didn't remember the dream until I was in the store The Games People Play, purchasing the games the day after I had the dream. Couldn't recall this during my lunchtime session, but I'm not sure it was the type of thing she was looking for. Gonna have to start writing them down. Which would be interesting on its own.

By the way - I'm a big fan of both games, as well as the store from which I bought them. I encourage you to check 'em out. Don't know yet whether I recommend Jungian analysis. I'll keep you posted...

No comments: