- Dada (or Ah-da)
- Nurse (it's more like Naynaynaynaynay, but the intent/meaning is clear)
- Truck (usually comes out as T...T...Tr....Truh.....T.... but again meaning is clear)
- Up (uttered once or twice several weeks ago and not since)
- Head/Hat (aka Het, see previous post)
- Banana (his latest, which also takes the form of Ba-nuh or Na-nuh)
- All done (most often used when he's finished with a meal)
- Again (often used when he wants us to read a book again)
- More (I've only seen him do this once and am not 100% certain of his intent)
He clearly understands many more words than he says/signs. This whole language development thing is fascinating.
Sorry that I don't have any other profound insights right now, but I'm rather sleepy and just wanted to do a quick post to document Kai's development for posterity.