Sunday, June 22, 2008

A new chapter begins!


Well folks, I've up and quit my job. Sort of. I gave them notice that should have taken effect a week or two ago, but they've kept me on two days a week until the end of this month. Possibly longer. And I'm probably going to do some consulting at Simmons as well into the beginning of the fall. But...

The real story is what we're up to now. I've started teaching Itsy Bitsy Yoga for babies and toddlers. And I'm now available as a postpartum doula as well! Check me out: www.namastebaby.org! Bob and I are also engaged in the planning phase of our educational consulting business - if you know of high school students who could benefit from an independent college counselor, just let us know!

Bob and I took some pictures tonight so that I could update the site with a couple of baby yoga images. Enjoy...(tomorrow we'll post a few more pics and some video).

3 comments:

Karen S said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I LOVE these pictures. Kai looks like such a happy baby and you look relaxed.

johanna said...

congrats on the big change!

Karen C. said...

WOW -- a) Kai is ADORABLE and looks so grown up compared to last picture and like such a joyful little guy. You look like twins, btw. and 2) fantastic website!! WHen the blank did you pull that little number together? I want to take your classes!!