Wednesday, September 26, 2007

First pearls of wisdom

Obama's whole "there are bad options and worse options." uh-huh. Hillary says she agrees.

Edwards: "good people have differences"...well, yes, yes, they do.

Bill Richardson "has a fundamental difference with Senator Edwards, Senator Obama, and Senator Clinton."

You know, I'm kind of tired of the spectacle of televised media trying to address complex issues. My reaction watching the candidates is to roll my eyes at pretty much everything they say about Iraq, but when it gets down to it, they're not really to blame. The format of televised politicking, which no candidate who is actually trying to win can opt out of, makes it impossible to say anything that is not superficial. I'm remembering why I hate watching televised debates. I hate television media and what it has done to politics in our country.

No comments: