Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Outside

Last weekend I:

- Sea kayaked in Lane's Cove, Gloucester with Discovery Adventures
- Slept on and off for six hours on the beach
- Was charged $0.39 for oysters, shrimp cocktail, tuna and veggie skewers, fish chowder, a glass of riesling, a glass of port, and a rather large ice cream cake dessert
- Partied with gay boys at a very schmancy home where I was handed a glow stick and a drink with a blinking red ice cube
- Didn't wake up to make a 6:30 am swim at Walden
- Hiked Wantastiquet Mountain, got pretty sweaty, and encountered a lovely view of Brattleboro
- Swam, first unsuccessfully then later successfully, against the current at a relatively fast moving part of the Connecticut River
- Learned what happened to the rhinoceros, and about an affair involving tomorrow and blue booty

I am tan and peaceful and happy and loving the world outside my door. Anyone have any ideas? How can I make fundraising into an outdoor adventure?

No comments: